[TowerTalk] Tic Ring spur gear

Sebastian schumann vhf at freenet.de
Fri Mar 10 12:25:38 EST 2023

Hello OMs

I recently got my hands on a used tic ring, well only the ring without anything else.
It measures around 48inch inner diameter.
My plan is to build the holding frame on my own. Should not be a big deal.

My problem is that I don’t know where to get the small gear that i could put on a slewing gear.
I measure around 7,2mm from tooth to tooth on the ring. That equals module 2,250 what is hard to find in Germany.

Could someone please help me finding imperial dimensions, as I think I could get it in UK.  A link would also be vy nice.
I also don’t know how many teeth it should have. Guess 18 or 20 seems to work out.

Many thanks
Hope you guys could help me out.

73 de Sebastian DG5CST