[TowerTalk] Pulling 1/4" coax?

Joseph B. Fitzgerald jfitzgerald at alum.wpi.edu
Sat Mar 11 19:18:16 EST 2023

To minimize the chance of a problem, use the old coax pull a rope through, and then use  a cable pulling grip with some wire pulling lubricant on the new coax to help get around the turns.

If you are feeling lucky and the old coax moves freely in the existing conduit, you might get away with just the tape, but cable pulling lube would be cheap insurance there too.

de KM1P Joe