[TowerTalk] Using bigger tower to assist a small tower

John Simmons jasimmons at pinewooddata.com
Tue Mar 14 08:21:16 EDT 2023

Ignacy,

Question 1:
Short answer: Yes
Longer answer: When you do this the tower you are raising will want to
tip to one side! You *must* use guy lines of some sort while you are
raising the smaller tower to keep it from tipping from one side to the
other.

Question 2: Hmmm

-de John "Curly" NI0K in rural Debs, MN USA
Hamshack Hotline: 6100000271
https://www.qrz.com/db/NI0K