[TowerTalk] Arc Fault Panel

felix1063 at comcast.net felix1063 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 19 17:37:24 EDT 2023

Hi Shane,

No matter what panel manufacture one installs, you should consider unbolting
the buss bars and rubbing the metal to metal joints down with some
conductive grease and a rag.  If you are going to get a Square D panel
installed, I'd put a thin coat of conductive grease on the buss bars also as
they will be aluminum.  Also put a thin coat of grease on the connective
surfaces of each circuit breaker.especially if you are in a wet environment.

Cutler Hammer I believe still makes a 200 amp home panel that utilizes pure
copper buss bars.

--jeff

Wb7aht