[TowerTalk] Xm240 to moon

BRUCE FORD ks9u at aol.com
Sat May 20 15:53:35 EDT 2023

I know I am late (always) to this but downsizing and replacing the 160 ft rotating tower with a nice 3el 40 with a 70ft Tristao and a XM240. The band width is not so great and have been reading about this upgrade. I can find no actual pictures of the Moxon element fully constructed so I have to assume looking at tubing lengths each element is about 18ft in total or 9 a side from the boom. Sorry so stupid…just getting old I guess.If anyone has picture of element end constructed and mounted that would be great.

Thanks for any help

Bruce K9RO