[TowerTalk] Words

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Tue May 30 16:19:11 EDT 2023

Fortunately my 60-year-old subdivision's covenants, which forbid any
"structures" without approval, are similarly moribund because of not
being enforced.  In any case, my defense of my 5-year-old AB-577
installation, should either the home-owners association or the county
raise any question, is that  it's really just a temporary antenna
support.  Take that!

73, Pete N4ZR