[TowerTalk] 40 meter dipole

Leeson leeson at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 2 18:27:05 EDT 2023

Yep, it works as you suggest, have used it here and in HC8. Because the
40m band is a narrower percentage width, it takes only a half-wavelength
50-ohm line, plus the quarter-wave transformer, to cover the band.

For history, see
http://lists.contesting.com/archives/html/Towertalk/1997-11/msg00695.html

For references, see
http://www.arrl.org/files/file/QEX_Next_Issue/Nov-Dec2018/Leeson.pdf