[TowerTalk] IsoTruss towers

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Thu Oct 12 13:01:28 EDT 2023

I have literature from them dated 2003. Their tower then was not
climbable, but advertised as being totally assembled on the ground and
either walked up or raised with a falling derrick at heights to 330'. I
think they were targeting the weather station market at the time. I
thought it could have served to hold up big wire arrays, but it was
fairly expensive.

-Steve K8LX