[TowerTalk] IsoTruss towers

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Thu Oct 12 15:39:10 EDT 2023

It's a completely different, way larger design than the original, which
was only R25 size with weirdly shaped members.

The tower on their website looks pretty robust. One thing to keep in
mind with a tower of unusual shape is the fact that all your attachment
hardware will need to be custom made, unless the manufacturer has a good
selection to choose from.

Definitely could be attractive for those in salty coastal areas.

73, Steve K8LX