[TowerTalk] Opposing boom to mast plates?

Richard Thorne rthorne at rthorne.net
Fri Sep 15 09:17:13 EDT 2023

Steve,

I have a F12 C31 a few inches above the tower and a F12 230/240 6' above
it.  The 230/240 is mounted on the opposite side of the mast.

Mark Hooper (N5WEB), the owner of F12 at the time I purchased the
antennas, made that suggestion.  If I recall my conversation with Mark
correctly, he passed this idea/suggestion on from K7NV.

Rich - N5ZC