[TowerTalk] Butane soldering iron recommendations?

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Mon Sep 25 17:41:00 EDT 2023

I'm not suggesting this for you Mike, but I have 400' of 12-2 Romex with
a plug on one end and socket on the other, on a good quality hose reel,
that is very handy to use. Way easier than stringing out multiple 100'
hanks of cord that become unplugged every time you turn around.

I made it for using mag drills up on commercial towers. If I didn't have
a permanent buried AC cord out to the back of my radio lot, I would
affix the hose reel to a solid stand so that pulling out the cable would
be a one-man job.

-Steve K8LX