[TowerTalk] copper tank coils

W7TMT - Patrick W7TMT at outlook.com
Sat Sep 30 16:30:36 EDT 2023

Sorry, not sure what's up with the links on Greg's site but I see that cutting and pasting that link does not work while selecting it from his home page directly does..

Article appears on his home page about halfway down under the title "Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils - Epilogue"

Home Page: http://www.seed-solutions.com/gregordy/Amateur%20Radio/W8WWV%20Experimentation.htm

He makes a series of measurements on aged copper coils and compares them with un-oxidized. Addresses skin effects and the other characteristics.

W7TMT