[TowerTalk] All Day Everyday Unattended FT8

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Apr 9 18:47:26 EDT 2024

On 4/9/2024 3:06 PM, Jim W7RY wrote:
> Send an official DETAILED complaint to the FCC and copy the ARRL section
> manager, and headquarters.

There have been Section Managers in the midwest running 24/7 FT8 on 6M,
making serious 6M operators for hundreds of miles around angry.

I've used K1JT modes for weak signal work since soon after their
introduction. Like any other mode I operate outside of contests, I do
vastly more listening than transmitting. They are our best weapon
against the exponential increase in electronically generated noise over
the past two decades.

73, Jim K9YC