[TowerTalk] Tower Tilt-Over Cable Attachment

Drew Vonada-Smith drew at whisperingwoods.org
Sat Apr 13 15:40:59 EDT 2024

I am installing a used crank-up/tilt-over tower, an older Tashjian model.  My next step is to finish the tilt-over mechanism and place it all on the already poured foundation.  I have replaced the tilt winch and pulley mounted on the raising fixture, but there is no cable attachment point present to attach the cable to the tower leg (about 8 ft high, per the diagram).

What is the correct method/type of hardware to attach the tilt-over cable to the bottom section tower leg?  Obviously, it must allow room for the sections to nest.

73,
Drew K3PA