[TowerTalk] Wanted LPDA 4-30 MHz

dt k0dan at comcast.net
Sun Apr 21 12:58:22 EDT 2024

While we're on the subject of Log Periodics, I have a few to offer, if
anyone is interested.

These are NOT (!) the huge military monsters, rather, are good quality
and good performing AMATEUR logs, Tennadyne T10 (10 el 14-30 MHz) and
T28 (28 el 50-1300 MHz). I won't do the advertising, but you can find it
on your own, suffice it to say these antennas did me good (DXCC+++ and
success in many contests)! Lightweight, durable, efficient. I have lots
of spare aircraft aluminum to repair a few bent elements (thanks to the
trees). $200 for both, provided you and a buddy will help me take them
down from 25' nested tower. I've done the removal many times, just takes
about an hour +/-, but this time around I need some assistance!

Sorry if off-topic or blatant advertising, but it seemed appropriate.
Please contact me off-list. I am in the S/E Kansas City metro area (near
Lee's Summit).

Lots of other stuff pending a major down-sizing.

Tnx es 73
dan
k0dan