[TowerTalk] Need 26-foot Glen Martin Roof Tower Info

larryj at teleport.com larryj at teleport.com
Tue Apr 23 12:16:59 EDT 2024

Does anyone have a PDF or similar info for the now-discontinued Glen Martin 26-foot roof tower? I was considering buying one, and years ago, when my garage was constructed, I had the builders mount the required large wooden beams at the right places under the roof, for the future 26-foot roof tower.

Unfortunately, I waited too long and they discontinued the roof towers. I'm particularly interested to find out if the 16-foot Glen Martin roof tower uses the same spacing for the base mounting as was used for the 26-foot version. Unfortunately, the specifications and installation sheets that they used to have on-line have gone away, so I can't make comparisons.

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

Larry