[TowerTalk] Fwd: MFJ QRT on May 17, 2024

Larry Banks larryb.w1dyj at verizon.net
Sun Apr 28 14:41:51 EDT 2024

I agree.   FT8 has reinvigorated my DXing.

With no 60m antenna I have "DXCC" on 60: 103 confirmed, all FT8 / LoTW.
(I run 80w.)

DX Challenge: 1829:  CW - 910;  PH - 811; DIG - 1392.  (And chasing new
band-countries is now fun again.)

I chase spotted DX stations on whatever mode they use.  They choose - I
chase.

Larry / W1DYJ