[TowerTalk] SELF-SUPPORTING TOWER NEEDED IN THE MIDWEST

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Wed Feb 28 14:16:59 EST 2024

He can look into Trylon. They're a Canadian manufacturer and I have one of their medium duty Titan models. He'll need to ask about their heavy duty commercial models. We used them on a cell phone project in Haiti and they're monsters.
73 de Gene Smar AD3F

Sent from my Radio Shack TRS-80 model 100 laptop

  On Wed, Feb 28, 2024 at 1:16 PM, RVZ via TowerTalk<towertalk at contesting.com> wrote:   A ham friend in Illinois in looking for a 100'-200' Self-Supporting tower.  Please advise if you know of any for sale?
 Thanks & 73,Dick Van Zandt- K9OM