[TowerTalk] New N6LF Ground Probe Designs

gwj at me.com gwj at me.com
Sat Mar 2 18:49:47 EST 2024

The one publication I know of that included information on sloping terrain is what N6BT wrote in NCJ. The graph at the end of the article came from a HOBBIES simulation by KI6OK, showing that a vertical adjacent to sloping ground will have the takeoff angle lowered a bit over 1 degrees for each degree of slope. Tom also discusses pattern testing with drones on his shallow-slope property.

https://ncjweb.com/features/mayjun19feat.pdf

-Gary NA6O