[TowerTalk] Cost effective Replacement for Yaesu G-800SA Control Box

lee.hiers lee.hiers at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 12:51:15 EST 2024

The ARCO controller by MicroHam is very nice.  But I suspect out of your
range, considering your thoughts on GH pricing.

Since you're OK with building, you might want to look at the K3NG Arduino
controller to see if it fits your needs:
https://blog.radioartisan.com/arduino_rotator_controller/

73 de Lee, AA4GA