[TowerTalk] Electrical Tape

Chuck Gooden Chuck.Gooden at comcast.net
Fri Mar 8 14:36:18 EST 2024

I use Scotch Super 88 its 1.5 mil thicker than Scotch 33+ and it has
strong adhesive.  I have used this since I was in the Navvy and will
continue to use it.  It has never failed me.  I also wrap the connectors
with Scotch 2228 Moisture Sealing Electrical Tape too.

I really do not care if it cost a little more I stay with what works for me.

Chuck K9LC