[TowerTalk] Electrical Tape

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Fri Mar 8 18:47:48 EST 2024

I also use Scotch 88.  I do not use that much tape a year to be concerned
with its cost.  Scotch 88 also works better in cold weather, in a previous
life I have put up antennas in Chicago in January it worked just fine.

John KK9A/4

Chuck Gooden K9LC wrote:

I use Scotch Super 88 its 1.5 mil thicker than Scotch 33+ and it has
strong adhesive.  I have used this since I was in the Navvy and will
continue to use it.  It has never failed me.  I also wrap the connectors
with Scotch 2228 Moisture Sealing Electrical Tape too.

I really do not care if it cost a little more I stay with what works for me.

Chuck K9LC