[TowerTalk] K7NV Prop-Pitch Rotator For Sale (NIB)

Bill Cotter n4lg at qx.net
Wed Mar 20 11:07:44 EDT 2024

With all the talk of Kurt, K7NV's remanufacturing the PPR series
into terrific rotators, I have decided to list one for sale.

I picked up a brand new Curtis-Wright small prop-pitch motor from a
local ham (N4AR, SK) some years ago. I sent the unit off to K7NV
for a total conversion and a couple of months later I received the
finished product. My intention was to use the PPR to rotate my
Force12 MAG640320N yagi on a Rohn-45 at 120ft. Well, that didn't
happen because I couldn't get a crane to the site because of power
lines bisecting my back yard.

What I have available is a new-in-box, unused K7NV small 9576:1
prop-pitch rotor completely restored with all new bearings,
improved seals, magic lubricant, and holes sealed against the
weather. The motor-gearbox has the pulse-counter for positioning
and barrier strips for connections. The mounting plate is a
heavy-duty rotator shelf for Rohn-45/55 with the thrust bearing and
mating flange for the motor-gearbox. Welded to the output gear is
the classic K7NV 2" dia 6" tall mast clamp with five 3/8" bolts
securing the mast.

$2,975 plus shipping (20"L x 11"dia crate 5lbs and one 16x16x12 box
30lbs).

Available after the Prop-pitch rotor is sold is a new-in-box Green
Heron Engineering RT20PP sn#537 Control Unit for the PPR. I will
give first option to the purchaser of the above mentioned
rotor.  $475 plus shipping

Pictures available upon request. I will accept PayPal
(Friends-n-Family) or a certified check for payment.

73 es tnx Bill N4LG
859.552.7481