[TowerTalk] Mounting Yagi on the side of the Trylon tower.

Mike Fatchett W0MU w0mu at w0mu.com
Mon Mar 25 21:58:40 EDT 2024

You might be able to use a ring rotator.  I have never heard of a side
arm mount on these towers because of the taper.  I have the T-600, it is
currently on the ground, moved it.   It was pretty wiggly  compared to
the AN Wireless tower I have.  You might want to confirm with Trylon
that this is a reasonable idea.

What is the tribander on top?  Stacking dissimilar antennas could lead
to issues.  If you are looking for another antenna to point a different
direction great or spray.  I am not sure what you will actually gain by
stacking.  Stacking distance for tribanders is around 30ft.

Mike W0MU