Today's puzzler

Larry Tyree tree@lady.axian.com
Thu, 15 Aug 1996 15:46:35 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I got some ideas - but it became obvious fairly quickly that
my Pascal KeyPressed and ReadKey routines were preventing me from
reading F11 and F12 (same for Alt-F11/ControlF11).

So, I wrote my own (NewKeyPressed and NewReadKey) which allow those
keys to be processed by the program.  I have extended the arrays
to include these keys and now you can use F11 and F12.

The memory program menus won't show you their contents, but if you
press F11 or F12 (or Alt/Control F11/12) when in the memory program
mode (Alt-P), it will show you what is there.

For Paul, KB8N, he wants to put comands in there (BANDUP and BANDDOWN)
which have Control-C at the start and Control-D at the end.

This feature will be in the next release, which I will probably
put out in a week or two.

Tree