DESERATELY SEEK HELP!!!

george fremin iii geoiii@bga.com
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 19:49:50 -0600 (CST)

>At 08:27 PM 12/10/96 -1000, Mike Sato wrote:
>>I am seeking help to convert a CT file to a TR file...HELP!!!
>
>>I promise, whoever helps me (asap)...I will forward his name to Santa!!!
>

>Mike,
>
>KA5WSS wrote a program called LOGCONV.
>I have it at home, but unfortunately, not here at work.
>If someone out there could e-mail you that program, you'd be all set.

You are right Chad - it is a great program and getting better all the
time.  You can find LogConv by going to the TR web page.
www.QTH.com/tr

Look for LogConv.

It is also on the K2MM ftp site  ftp.jzap.com

It is also on the TR-Log bbs.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "Where is the line noise?" -Trey N5KO