Free life membership!!

Larry Tyree tree@lady.axian.com
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 12:12:44 -0800 (PST)

For years, I have patiently waited for something to happen - and
it might just need some proding to bring it about.

I have seen a continual stream of magazine covers showing various
contest stations - all with CT on the screen of the CRT in the middle
of the table.

It was a great day when Pete Grillo showed up on the cover of the
NCJ (or was it CQ CONTEST) with TR on the screen (althouh it was
kind of hard to see).

So - I have decided to sponsor a free life membership to the person
who gets their mug on the front cover of CQ or QST with TR running
on the CRT.  This offer is only available to current TR users as
of yesterday.  In the event of a tie (same month of QST and CQ),
both people will get 4 years of free updates.

Good luck!!

Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com