LOCKUPS

george fremin iii geoiii@bga.com
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 15:10:58 -0600 (CST)

>certain calls. This usually happens in the heat of battle, altho
>no different this time, I did note the call entered:
>KH8AZ/T
>tr allows me to enter his section but WILL NOT LOG the call. In addition,
>it will not log any future calls until I terminate and restart tr.
>Naturally, the turkey called me again, dropping his /t and it produced
>the same results.

This is because TR looks at that callsign and wants you to enter
a serial number for the exchange  - were you doing that or was he
portable in the USA somewhere.

BTW - how would a Tech get a 2X2 callsign - even in american samoa?

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "Where is the line noise?" -Trey N5KO