Stew Perry scoring problem

george fremin iii geoiii@bga.com
Sun, 29 Dec 1996 21:40:49 -0600 (CST)

>I forgot to set my grid square this weekend in the contest.
>All q's got logged as 1 point, even though i think there are some, like DX,
>that ought to be more than 1 point.  After restarting TR after the contest,
>I can't make it re-calculate the points.  Been all over POST trying to make
>it re-score without success.  Anyone know how to do this?  I'd like to give
>the answer to Bill N4AR also, since he has the same problem.

Yep - it is easy.

Take your LOG.DAT file and save it to any file name -- like N4AR.DAT.

Then take it and your LOGCFG.DAT to another directory.
Edit your LOGCFG.DAT file adding
AUTO DUPE ENABLE CQ = FALSE
MY GRID = [your grid]
CW SPEED = 99
CW TONE = 0

Then start TR by typing: TR READ N4AR.DAT

Stand back - TR will "rework" the contest and score it correctly.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "Where is the line noise?" -Trey N5KO