Using trlog on win95

George Fremin III geoiii@bga.com
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 09:50:27 -0500

>Has anybody tried using trlog on windows95?  The notebook I have been using
>for contests was recently upgraded to 95.  I am going to use someone elses
>station for IARU and forgot about this minor detail.  How about interfacing
>with the rig?  Did that work ok?

The best way to do this is just to run your computer in
the DOS mode.  Select shutdown from the start button and
then pick the option that lets you shudown and restart in
the dos mode.  You can either edit or create an autoexec
witht he proper paths that let you put c:\log in the path.

I can forward a message that was posted ot cq-contest
that outlines other ways that might make your computer
more freindly in the dos mode.  I am going to be working
on install and use hints/methods for win95.  I just loaded
window 95 on my machine here and I am learning all the
tricks.

If you have any problems or need further help just let me know.

George Fremin
geoiii@bga.com

wb5vzl