trlog in IARU contest

Unger junger@usgs.gov
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 12:11:10 -0500

Two situations that I need some advice about arose during the
recent IARU contest.

1.  I was using AUTODUPE ENABLE = FALSE because I didn't want to
slow things down when running stations; I just gave the the dupe
my report and kept on going.  However, I would rather not dupe
anyone myself when S&Ping.  Is there any way to have AUTODUPE
disabled when running and enabled for S&P?

2.  How should the report from the HQ stations in the contest be
entered in trlog to get credit for the mult and for the points?

As usual, the program ran flawlessly; thanks, Tree.

tnx es 73 - John, W3GOI