PB0AIU questions

Larry Tyree tree@lady.cetech.com
Sat, 27 Jul 1996 07:49:19 -0700 (PDT)

> Hi,
>
> After beeing a year the proud owner of the TR program, I did some playing
> with it.
>
> Its working well but have some questions:
>
> 1) I want to use com 1 to 4. What will be the interupt for com 3/4?

No interupts are used so it doesn't matter what you do with IRQs!

> 2) In Ct you can "monitor" the frequenty of the other bands (ctrl-j), so its
> easy to send a station (multi) to the active frequenty at other bands. It
> there a option in TR?

No currently, but perhaps someday I will add that feature.

> 3) Via the radio interface its possible to contole the rit. Can it turn off?

Yes - if you are using a Kenwood radio.  The other radios do not have
commands (that work) to control the RIT.  And yes, you can turn it off
as well as clear the RIT during desired CW messages (with the special
character >.

Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com