Field Day fallout

Larry Tyree tree@lady.blindchicken.com
Tue, 25 Jun 1996 13:55:28 -0700 (PDT)

There were a few rough edges found during FD:

1. Couldn't enter a section for KG4/KP2/KH8 and maybe a few others.

This was caused by not having these countries defined as domestic
countries.  I will fix this in the next version.

2. QSOs over network not processed during Alt-C AutoCQ process.

This will be fixed in next version.

3. POST Merge copies duplicate contacts from both files to output.

A new utility has been written which will eliminate writing the same
QSO twice.  It is currently being beta tested and will be in the next
release (5.73).

We had two computers networked at W7AC (in my barn) and except for
a few QSOs lost because of problem #2, the network played very well.

Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com