Cntrl-\ in S&P mode

Charlie Ocker ocker@chasind.com
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 08:22:27 -0600

I noticed with much dismay that v5.91 does not allow Cntrl-\ while in S&P mode.
(Cntrl-\ ==> "log without sending cw").  ARGGGGHHH!!!  I use this feature alot,
especially in daily logging!!

I use TR for all my logging, not just contesting.  Many times (most), I leave TR
in S&P mode as I "casual" dx the bands.  I send mostly with the paddle in these
cases.  Cntrl-\ was a really neat feature...

This is not a problem during contests, as I want the program to send all
exchanges.  I use the paddles for fills, which is ok.

How 'bout it, Tree?  Any chance of getting Cntrl-\ to work in S&P mode again?

73,
Charlie  N9CO	ocker@chasind.com