Keyboard Re-Mapping

Pete Smith n4zr@contesting.com
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 12:15:04 -0800

At 12:35 AM 11/27/96 -0600, george fremin iii wrote:
>H. L. Serra writes:
>>
>>I have TR v.5.24. Is there a command for re-mapping keyboard? I want to
>>re-map the big keypad "0" key to hold a CW memory containing only my call.
>>I cannot find it in the manual. Thanks. 73, Larry N6NC
>

>Not a re-map for the single key but in the current version
>and for some time now (like 6 months) you can ste the
>commnad KEYPAD CW MEMORIES = TRUE and it will
>make the keys on the key pad send the CQ MEMORIES f1 thru f10.
>The 0 key sends the F10 key memory.
>

>-

I think that's CQ memories Ctl-F1 through Ctl-F10  Worked great for fills in SS!

Also, there was a thread on cq-contest not long ago about an open-market
version of Gateway's 124-key Anykey programmable keyboard.  Think it is made
by Maxiswitch and costs about $65.  Now if it's only RF-proof!

73, Pete Smith N4ZR
n4zr@contesting.com
West (bigawd) Virginia