TR and IC-751A

Bill Standerfer bills@hpislwes.lvld.hp.com
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 08:15:52 -0600

Partly a TR question and partly a general question...

I've got a borrowed Icom 751A that I may buy and use as the second radio to try
two radio contesting.  However, the old 751 manual says virtually nothing about
the computer interface.  Before I plunk down the $250 for the pieces to get it
going, is there anyone out there who's used a 751 with the computer interface
and if so, does it perform as expected with TR or do I need to look for a
newer rig?

Bill, two radio contesting with a one radio mind. :-)

Bill Standerfer        *   Hewlett-Packard Company
CFI-A, IA, ME          *   Solution Services Division (SSV)
bills@lvld.hp.com      *   Loveland, CO  80539
Baron N222AB - KF0DJ   *   970-679-2378