New country files for CT, NA dated 14 October 1996

george fremin iii geoiii@bga.com
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 11:20:54 -0500 (CDT)

Jim Reisert AD1C writes:

>I have uploaded new country files for CT and NA.  I am announcing this on
>CQ-Contest for two reasons:

The same CTY file that works with CT also works
with the TR logging program.

This has been true for over a year.  Just recently we switched
to the CT9 style .cty format file.

A *BIG* thanks to Jim for keeping these files up to date.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.