cable for ft 1000

Floyd Gerald floydgee@datasync.com
Sat, 19 Oct 1996 20:24:28 -0700

Hate to ask, but...
I would like to buy a "plug and play" cable that would go between
my Yaesu FT1000 and my computer so that I can send CW from the
keyboard while using TRLOG in the contests.
I also would like to know if the same cable will work with CT?
I will need instructions as to where to "stick it".. (Serious
answers only please!)
I am not much for CW contesting, just usually search and pounce
so it has not been a problem in the past.  Ray Rocker, WQ5L, has
asked to guest op at my station and he wants to "run" stations
with the TRLOG program.  ONE DAY I might even try sweepstakes CW
and make more than 100 Qs if I can acquire this cable.
Hate to be so dumb but CW Computer contesting is new to me.
PLEASE Direct replies only.
THANKS for ANY help!
-73-
Floyd