updating TRMASTER.DT

Troy Majors wi0r@southwind.net
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 16:59:04 -0500 (CDT)

To: trlog@contesting.com

George said:
GG> I have not tried this - but:

GG> Couldn't you convert your trmaster.dta to a trmaster.asc
GG> then save it to another file name.
GG> Then change the name of the master.dta(from ad1c) then
GG> convert it to a trmaster.asc and then copy the two files
GG> together - and convert the resulting file to a
GG> trmaster.dta?  I guess the only problem would be that
GG> there would be two of some callsigns.

...not of "some" callsigns but of MOST...and, which one of the
dupes would TR read, or if you ran a sort program such as
CUSORT.EXE, which can sort and delete the dupes, which one
would it delete?

Sorry, George, but I think I like Tree's response better. |:)

73

Troy WI0R
wi0r@southwind.net

---
 þ RM 1.31  þ Eval Day 12 þ Wichita, Kansas