5.84 crash?

Craig R. Cook cookc@teleport.com
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 13:55:19 -0800 (PST)

While playing around with 5.84 this weekend, I noticed that while I had "MY
GRID" set to bring up a beam heading, I could crash the program with a run
time 200 error. All I had to do was enter a call sign that cty.dat could not
identify. I noticed this because I was using a names database that still
includes some old E. German calls such as Y34K or Y##anything. I then tried
to put in any garbage that cty.dat could not resolve, same crash. This may
be old news and fixed on 5.85, but I thought maybe I made a discovery. If I
delete the "my grid" line, no problems occur, so it appears to be related to
the beam heading calcs. Also, no data loss at all. Just needed to reset to
pick up where it left off.

				Craig - N7ENU