5.78 VS WIN95....Beware!

Dave Henderson n0dh@comtch.iea.com
Sat, 07 Sep 1996 14:23:00 -0700

Well 5.78 still does not like WIN95. Things I noted
in the first 5 minutes of trying to run it under WIN95.

1) If a call is not in the TRMASTER.DTA then TRLog
locks up and wont allow you to go to the exchange window.

2) Under POST when trying to update TRMASTER.DTA
you can edit an existing call but the minute you
try to add a new call POST locks up.

3) Communications to the TS-850 occurs sometimes
not others (band changes).

ALL of the above problems go away if you run under
MSDOS Mode (7.0 and 6.22).

The sort routine under Post (U E E S) sorts now...
sorta (pun intended).A copy of the sorted ASC file
is at the end of this message. This one of those
mind puzzles right TREE? What's the prize if I
figure out what the sort order algrorythmn is ~8^)

The release notes say version 5.78 the logo still
comes up 5.77 (I'm sure it was late last night!)

Dave
N0DH
dit dit

Tree;

This is what TRMASTER.ASC looks like after
sorting TRMASTER.DTA and then doing the ASC
conversion. For one it ALWAYS puts N6TR last!
AA9AX =NSTEVE
AB5KD =AStx =NRon =QTx
AF4Z =ASfl =NDON =QFl
AJ6T =NWalt =QCa