[TRLog] 6.05 multy

Igor Sokolov igor@sokol.pssr.e-burg.su
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 03:39:18 +0600 (MSD)

1. In WAE contest while working multy single we have noticed that QTC
sent from one comp are not sort of registed in the other one. That is
although half of the available qtc were sent from one computer still the
other one kept giving us a message something like " low on QTC memory,
please send some QTC"  We had to copy couple of files from one computer
to another to stop that. That  also breakes our strategy to give out QTC
only when the rate goes down below  some predetermined limit. This time
the program forced us to give out QTC whenever the number of QSO was
high enough. That affected the rate to some extend because it happend
sometimes during pile up.  Can this be fixed?
2. In multy configuration when the foot switch used in normal mode (that
is TX-RX switching) does one computer blocks the other one in Multy
single or is it something that should be done through the hardware?
I mean, if I press the footswitch connected to one computer does this
action inhibit the TX on the other computer in M/S category?
--
Best regards,
Igor Sokolov,  UA9CDC , (N3TOD)