[TRLog] Off Time

george fremin iii geoiii@bga.com
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 21:31:46 -0500 (CDT)

Jimmy Weierich writes:
>A couple of questions came to mind when post processing my NAQP log:
>
>1. How do you 'clearly mark off times' in the submitted log? Should you
>just copy the info in the note file to the appropriate place(s) in the
log?

What I do is make a table of the offtimes on the summary sheet.

Ie:   2130-2200  :30
      2343-0043 1:00
      0500-0530  :30
        Total   2hrs.

>2. Is there any way to initialize the off-time counter if you start a
>contest late? Obviously, this only applies if you aren't available to start
>TRLog and set /off when the contest begins.

I think you are asking if you can come in to the shack at 18:30 and
you want to make it count the first 30 minutes as an off time?

Yes you can do this - the easy way is:

start the program.

do ALT-T to change the time to 18:00
then do \OFF
then ALT-T again to change the time back to the
current time.
then do at \ON

That will do it.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "It is hard to be in one place at the same time."