[TRLog] Re: Switch box

Gerard Jendraszkiewicz jend@midway.uchicago.edu
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 13:52:15 -0500

Fellow users of TR

1. Paddle support
2. Footswitch support
3. CW/PTT support (reed relay switching, either + or - keying)
4. Two radio support (switching mic/cw/ptt)
5. External PTT for amplifier (a good suggestion by Tree)
6. Two RS-232 ports
7. Sound blaster support, with provisions to record off the local
station mic, seperate level controls for input/output.
8. Several status LEDs, to indicate power, radio 1/2 active, cw, ptt,
sound card active.
9. Audio switching so one can have radio 1 or 2 in both ears or radio 1
for one ear and radio 2 in other. This can be controlled either
automaticly by TR (ie listen to radio 1 while transmitting on radio 2 or
vice versa) or manually via a switch on the front pannel. I think I
might add a audio mix, to be able to mix radio 1 and 2 together (have
not thought this one out too well yet !

Well there is a quick laundry list of the box functions. Let me know
what you think !

Thanks, Jerry , KE9I
jend@midway.uchicago.edu
ke9i@skyenet.net