[TRLog] Kenwood 850S and TR-Log

jfeustle jfeustle@uoft02.utoledo.edu
Mon, 01 Dec 1997 10:04:11 -0500

There is an external box that you must purchase in order to connect the
computer to the 850S. I forget the exact part number, but think that it
ends in a "C." The RS232 cable connects to this little box and it in turn
to the 850S. I've had mine for a couple of years and the interface between
the rig and the software has been seamless.

Joe, N8JF

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/trlogfaq.html
Submissions:              trlog@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  trlog-REQUEST@contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-trlog@contesting.com
Feature Wishlist:	  http://web.jzap.com/n6tr/trwish.html