[TRLog] 10 meter contest glich??

Mike no6x@inreach.com
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 03:56:44 +0000

 I don't know if it is only in this contest, maybe others found the same
problem. When switching back and forth from cw to phone I find it easier to
just keep one in VFO A and the other in the VFO B. When switching back and
forth the program would follow everything except the mults needed would
not, I found if I hit ALT-M twice and cycle the program through it, the
mults needed window would then change.
 Perhaps once it even logged a Q as a new multi, that should not have been,
when the mults needed windows was not switched, I noticed it when I did it,
but did not have time to double check. I have not looked back in the log to
see if it did or not.
I will play with the log tomorrow, and run all of the reports, and see what
it says.
Anyone else notice this? Or does everyone else do things
differently.

Mike...NO6X

Check out my home page at http://home.inreach.com/no6x