[TRLog] Log formats

Tree N6TR n6tr@teleport.com
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 13:22:36 -0800 (PST)

I spoke to Bev at the ARRL and was unable to find out specifically
what the problem is with the formats (other than not showing the
transmitted precedence check and section for each QSO which I have
a hard time believing is really a problem).

Billy has a message to call me (he is out ill today and maybe
tomorrow).  I expect one of two things to happen:

1. They will accept the logs.
2. There will be a new version of POST and you can re-submit the
logs.

I am VERY frustrated that this is being handled by rejecting
individual logs instead of working with me to solve any issues.
I worked with the ARRL when I generated the conversion routine
7 years ago and have not been made aware of any problems.  In the
past, when Billy asked me to change the section abbreviations for
some of the sections, I promptly responded.  I also talked to him
just this year to make sure there weren't any problems and nothing
was brought up.

I will update the list when I know more.

Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com