Another warning...

george fremin iii geoiii@bga.com
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 18:36:23 -0600 (CST)

LarryX Tyree contractor for brentc writes:

>I will answer the one about Tee Shirts...
>
>If we get a booth for TR Log at Dayton (how is that coming GeoIII?),
>then we could sell Tee Shirts there.  I am sure if they look nice and
>are clever, we could sell a bunch of them.  Maybe we can even make some
>money and use it towards financing the kids "operating event".

I am glad you waited until today to ask this question.

TR-LOG will be at booth # 424.
For those of you without your Dayton Hamvention Maps - this
is just a few spaces down from the door going into
forum room 1. (the room where the dx and contest fourm are held.)

Come visit us - tell your friends.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.    "My theory is that if you can work everything