TR/Sprint Question

Bobby Webb wb5b@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 22:38:31 -0600

Ok youse guys..
What's all this bidness about TR/Sprint and the CQ/S&P stuff ?
Move your VFO and do what ?  Tap the space bar and what ?
Oh yes, and that CNTL-J thang.

Why don't y'all join me during the next Sprint and do the
unthinkable:  Use the 'Kill CW' function, lock in on the CQ
mode for logging only, and use your *paddle* . For those new
to Sprint'n, that means sending everything by *hand*. I do this,
and for this contest only, merely to keep those CW skills honed.
For those other contests, sure, I'm right there with ya, pushing
those buttons.

So, look around. That paddle is in the shack somewhere.
You can find it.

73
Bobby / WB5B

P.S.  Sorry I missed the Sprint. Was busy pushing buttons
      in the RTTY WPX contest ...