FOC Marathon and TR

george fremin iii geoiii@bga.com
Fri, 3 Jan 1997 10:53:59 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

Over the past few weeks some improvements have been
made to the TR program to allow FOC memebers to use
it in the FOC marathon.  If you do this contest you will
need to do several things to make all of the features
work - I will be glad to supply this info to you.
Since you have to be an FOC member to work this contest
I won't post it here as it wont be useful to most.

In the past K4XU has provided TR and CT users with some
files to set up the programs for the contest but he is
busy and off the net now and may not be able to do it
this time.  I might be able to take up the slack this
time if no one else can do it.

So - FOC memebers let me know who is out there that
is also a TR user.

Thanks

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.    "My theory is that if you can work everything